News for Members
Welcome to this news feature, just for Members of the Society! Here you’ll find details of things like changes to rehearsals and other important announcements. You'll also find our Constitution.
- The Committee is meeting online to consider the implications of the postponed concert, plan for the coming singing year and to explore possible sources of funding.
- Planning is underway for a singing workshop in October, government guidelines permitting. We will revise the music from our postponed March concert and perform in the evening. Tickets from the March concert will be honoured for the October performance.
- Dr Glynn Jenkins has agreed to continue as our Musical Director.
- AGM will not be held, however reports from our President, Treasurer and Musical Director will be circulated.
- Music we will be singing for 2020/21 will be circulated with the reports above.
- Increasing number of rehearsals from 10 to 12 and starting rehearsals on 22 September is being considered. Please let the Committee have your views.